Well, looks like my body was not crying wolf after all. I DO have two small cysts on my right ovary. They think the hormones should keep them small and under control, at least for now. The small cyst in my uterus is still there and still small.
I have had SO much trouble with that one ovary! I need to send it back to the shop for a maintenance alignment! This is the same ovary that had the endometriosis and the same one I have been suffering such debilitating periods from every other month for the past five or so years now.
Done for Now
I think I have finally gotten both websites where they need to be for the first class. This weekend will be a major work period getting the Photoshop handouts ready to go. Going to have to do a BUNCH of new screenshots since ps7.0's toolbox looks so different.
Joules Update!
Whoo Hoo! Not only did Joules upload the great family portrait along with a graphic legend on who is who to Wordwrights, she also uploaded the luscious lemon she wrote to cheer me up, "Recreation". Vejiita gets some mighty fine loving, every which way! My creative mind whirls with images but all those bodies would boggle my poor pencil. Just more images in my head to try and research and find reference material to draw.
But first, Gohan and Sage call me, loudly. I still cannot believe I drew those bodies purely from scratch. Guess all the body photos, manga drawing books and dbz canon image study is sinking in even when I think it is not.
It is actually early for me so it is time to log off and get ready for class. Gonna have to get up early to wash the mop because right now it is bushed out and looking really scary. Actually, with minimum effort and just a touch of hair spray I could easily wear the Vejiitasei royal house hairstyle. Freshly washed hair goes into curl coils, less scary for new students.
Speaking of scary, it would be fun to do this twisted idea for Halloween at the office but hardly anyone would get the joke there. Should do the Vejiitasei royal house reject relative, the trailer trash Saiya-jin idea I had before the last anime con. Too bad I cannot find any cheap cats-eye glasses in the time I have to do this. Maybe we will dress up at the next anime con. I would have to find some horrible double-knit pantsuit in a sherbet colour first. Maybe I will just draw the charas instead. I do have a tendency of making irreverent artwork when feeling silly....
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*